Fiskars Micro-Tip Pruning Snip
Commended by the Arthritis Foundation® for ease of use, our pruning snip makes quick, precise cuts virtually effortless.
Our Softouch® Micro-Tip® Pruning Snip makes deadheading, trimming and shaping plants easy — so easy, it’s earned the Arthritis Foundation® Ease-of-Use Commendation. An Easy Action™ design opens the blades after each cut to reduce hand strain, and the stainless-steel blades feature a precision-ground edge that stays sharp longer and cuts all the way to the tip for clean, healthy cuts on plants. Our Softouch® Micro-Tip® Pruning Snip also include a handle with Softgrip® touchpoints for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Ideal for deadheading, trimming, shaping and other quick snips on small plants
- Awarded the Arthritis Foundation® Ease-of-Use Commendation for a design that is easy-to-use for people with arthritis or limited hand strength
- Easy Action™ spring-action design gently opens blades after each cut to reduce hand strain
- Fully hardened, precision-ground stainless-steel blades stay sharp, even through heavy use
- Softgrip® touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Easy-open lock protects the blades during transport and storage
- Included blade cover protects the blades when not in use
- Length: approximately 6″
- Lifetime warranty