No products in the cart.
50 Lb Diamond Premium Adult Formula Dry Dog Food
- Formulated with 26% protein, 18% fat and other vital nutrients to support healthy muscle tissue, stamina and energy for working dogs, show dogs, hunting dogs or breeding dogs.
- Chelated minerals help ensure maximum absorption of vital nutrients; powerful antioxidants including selenium and vitamin E help support his immune system and overall health.
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids provide support for healthy skin, a shiny coat and overall well-being while dried beet pulp helps to aid digestion.
- Made with ingredients from trusted and sustainable sources for complete and balanced nutrition with essential vitamins and nutrients.
- Made in the USA by a family owned and run company with the most scientifically advanced food safety protocols because your pal deserves nothing but the best!
Chicken by-product meal, whole grain ground corn, wheat flour, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried beet pulp, egg product, natural chicken flavor, flaxseed, fish meal, salmon oil (a source of DHA), potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
The facility in which this food is made also makes food that may contain other ingredients.
|Crude Protein||26.0% Minimum|
|Crude Fat||18.0% Minimum|
|Crude Fiber||3.0% Maximum|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||0.05% Minimum|
|Zinc||150 mg/kg Minimum|
|Selenium||0.35 mg/kg Minimum|
|Vitamin A||10,000 IU/kg Minimum|
|Vitamin E||150 IU/kg Minimum|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids*||3.0% Minimum|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids*||0.5% Minimum|
(Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)
|Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
|Dimensions||28 × 20 × 7 in|