No products in the cart.
8 Lb Diamond Puppy Dog Food
- Made for puppies, pregnant or nursing adult dogs with 31% protein, 20% fat and other vital nutrients for proper growth.
- DHA from salmon oil helps to support your canine companion’s vision and brain health.
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids provide support for healthy skin, a shiny coat and overall well-being while dried beet pulp helps to aid digestion.
- Made with ingredients from trusted and sustainable sources for complete and balanced nutrition with essential vitamins and nutrients.
- Made in the USA by a family owned and run company with the most scientifically advanced food safety protocols because your pal deserves nothing but the best!
Chicken by-product meal, whole grain ground corn, wheat flour, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried beet pulp, egg product, natural chicken flavor, flaxseed, fish meal, salmon oil (a source of DHA), potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
The facility in which this food is made also makes food that may contain other ingredients.
|Crude Fiber||3.0% Maximum|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||0.05% Minimum|
|Zinc||200 mg/kg Minimum|
|Selenium||0.35 mg/kg Minimum|
|Vitamin A||10,000 IU/kg Minimum|
|Vitamin E||150 IU/kg Minimum|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids*||3.3% Minimum|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids*||0.5% Minimum|
(Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)
|Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 4 in|