Michigan Mediums Start Mix
- Perfect for starting Clones and Seedlings.
- Beneficial fungi (Glomes Intraradices, Glomes Mosseae, Glomes Etunicatum, Glomes Aggregatum at 130,000 propagules per gram) designed to build your plants a healthy root structure.
- Germination mix, fine enough for delicate seeds and capable of holding moisture for extended periods.
- Enriched with 16 carefully selected ingredients including Organic Compost and Worm Castings. Formulated from organic ingredients including fungal matter that helps root structure.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- When germinating seedlings, make sure to pre-soak seeds so that the taproot is showing. Place seeds directly into Michigan Mediums START MIX with the taproot aimed down at least 1/4 inch below the soil.
- Fill container with Michigan Mediums START MIX to the desired level.
- When growing clones, once clones are fully rooted, transplant directly into the Michigan Mediums START MIX.
- Place plant into container allowing enough room for plant root system to be completely covered with Michigan Mediums START MIX.
- Make sure plant sits at the right level. Press gently to secure plant.
- Do not pack too tightly. Add more soil if necessary. No additional ingredients required.
Always water with 6.5 to 7.0 pH. DO NOT OVER WATER. Michigan Mediums is not responsible for the misuse of our products.
(Proprietary Blend) Carbonatite, Coconut Coir, Composted Steer Manure, Feather Meal, Humic Kelp, Mycorrhizal Fungi, Paramagnetic Rock, Perlite Fine, Spelt Hulls, Sphagnum Peat, Vermiculite, Worm Castings, Zeolite
Product Weight: 16lbs (per bag) 960lbs per pallet