Michigan Medium Veg Mix
- The perfect mix for the vegetative growing state
- Great for maintaining mother plants.
- Gentle enough for transplants and has an abundance of nutrients that have a high level of Nitrogen for explosive natural growth.
- No need to add additional fertilizer to this mix.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Transplant rooted clones into Michigan Mediums VEG MIX.
- For repotting plants, select containers larger than the one being replaced. Loosen roots from root mass and use the same procedure with all Michigan Mediums Mixes.
- Fill container with Michigan Mediums VEG MIX to the desired level.
- Place plant into container allowing enough room for plant root system to be completely covered with Michigan Mediums VEG MIX.
- Make sure plant sits at the correct level. Press gently to secure plant. Do not pack too tightly. Add more soil if necessary.
- When not transplanting and growing in large pots, make sure to layer pots with top half Michigan Mediums VEG MIX and the bottom half Michigan Mediums BLOOM MIX. No additional ingredients required.
Always water with 6.5 to 7.0 pH. DO NOT OVER WATER. Michigan Mediums is not responsible for the misuse of our products.
(Proprietary Blend) Azomite Micronized, Coconut Coir, Composted Steer Manure, Feather Meal, Humates, Kelp Meal, Meat and Bone Meal, Paramagnetic Rock, Perlite Coarse, Poultry Compost, Sand, Sphagnum Peat Carbonatite, Tennessee Brown Rock Phosphate, Triple Ground Bark, Vermiculite, Worm Castings
Product Weight: 21.5lbs (per bag) 1290lbs per pallet