25 lbs. Mazuri Ferret Diet
Features & Benefits
- Multiple animal derived proteins appropriate for carnivores.
- Highly palatable, extruded diet – Easy to digest.
- High density – Low stool volume.
- Moderate starch level – Less than 15% starch, more appropriate for carnivores.
- Contains fish oil and flaxseed – Provide multiple omega-3 fatty acid sources.
Contains natural vitamin E and preserved with mixed tocopherols.
- Contains probiotics – To support GI tract health.
- Contains urine acidifiers.
- Dried yucca shidigera extract – Shown to reduce aerosol ammonia in animal facilities.*
*Relevant research information: Headon, D.R. and K.A. Dawson, 1990. Yucca extract controls atmospheric ammonia levels. Feedstuffs. 62:15-16.
|Crude protein not less than Crude fat not less than Crude fiber not more than||38.0% 20.0% 4.0%|
|Dimensions||24.5 × 4 × 20.5 in|